Hey there buddy!
Back for more of that free pay per call juice?
I created a nice video on how to look at pay per call offers.
How To Choose Pay Per Call Offers
To summarize, things that I cover in the video:
- apply to all offers in a network
- Network EPC vs. 30 Day EPC
- Network EPC does not indicate actual performance due to IVR filtering
- Network EPC could also be an indicator of network fraud (in rare cases)
- MAX an affiliate may be paying to generate a phone call
- I analyze the EmpireToday offer
- Collecting keywords from descriptions
- Offer payout details, and my personal preferences
- collecting keywords for an offer using the domain and the keyword planner tool
- Finding offers from the advertiser to place into your adcopy
- I analyze the ‘free cruise offer’
- suggest running it on cheap, un-directed traffic
- Suggest attempting every offer to collect data, and gain experience
- Using data collected from previous offers, onto new offers
- Trying different things lets you become more creative
- Some offers are easier to convert than others, for the same niche
Now, EXCLUSIVE things that I missed:
- VERY IMPORTANT: TEST-Call the offer, to listen to the IVR (press 1, press 2, etc) process
- I actually DO lose money to this sometimes because I don’t bother with this one. TEST the offer.
- Don’t run the TOP 3 promoted offers… usually they are the highest competition, and have the highest costs
Be FIRST on offers.
Nothing better than catching a new trend/offer-type in the pay per call niche.
When ‘lawn care’ and ‘storage’ offers came into the pay per call space, those who jumped on the offers right away made THOUSANDS!
I was a bit late, and didn’t have the creativity at the time, so I missed out on those 😉
Once again, read that list, and Get To it!
Finally, feel free to sign up to the PremiumPosts for Pay Per Call here.
Quote of the Day
“I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it”
― Thomas Jefferson