Hey, how are you?
Google decided to rename its service from Google Adwords, to something that is probably beginner friendly, “Google Ads”.
Furthermore, for most marketers, this also cemented the use of the new interface that has been in development for 2 years.
For the beginners, this is a great opportunity to learn how to use Google Ads to create your first campaign to promote your Business, Services, or Affiliate Offers.
So let's go ahead, and dive right in.
Also, make sure you join the PPCBasic.com Private Facebook Group
2019: Google Ads Tutorial – Pay Per Call Marketing For Beginners
A Break Down of What We Covered
- Set a LOW budget to Start
- Only use Broad Match modifier keywords (add a + to the start of every keyword)
- Verify your phone number with the verification code OR place the phone number on the site somewhere
- Make sure your call-extensions are approved
- Make sure the Keyword is somehow in the ad itself
- Ensure Device targeting is mobile-only
- Always review everything 🙂
Once you are ready to dive deep into learning Pay Per Call & Google Ads tutorials, head over to the: PremiumPosts Pay Per Call Training
- There has been a recent update within the Google Ads Call-Only requirements:
- “Inaccurate Business Names” are no longer allowed. So when making your Call-Only ads, simply label the ads according to the actual business name on your site (whatever is in the title of your page for example)
- Advanced Bid Adjustments For Calls: This is a new feature that allows your Call-Extension to show more often, if you pay more, of course.
For those of you who are suspended by Google Ads, here is my guide to getting a new account:
If You Still Can't Get Back on Google, Read This Article and Buy A New Account Here:
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments below, or send me an email through the contact page.
Quote of the Day
Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.
~ Henry Ford