Hey what's up?
How are you?
I will admit to you,
I'm a huge nerd
For the last 7+ years, I've been tinkering away at dozens of Websites, using HTML, CSS, some PHP, using FTP's, occasionally SQL editing, setting up servers, etc etc.
If you don't know what any of those are, don't worry about it, they were all involved with ‘Technical Updates' with the website.
What I love about updating an APP on my phone or computer, or visiting a website, is learning about their latest Technical Changes, usually listed within the ‘Changelog'.
This was also going to be implemented back in August, since Premium23.com received a HUGE overhaul, and 2 REALLY big fixes.
But I personally love logging this stuff, and seeing the progress of a website/app/whatever. So let's begin:
February 14th, 2018
- Added Khiva, Uzbekistan Reminds Me Of The City in Aladdin, Agrabah (100+ Photos)
- Fixed mobile caption being cut off
February 11th, 2018
- Added Getting A Visa To Uzbekistan, Exploring Tashkent And Uzbekistan History (100+ Photos)
- Upgraded Cloudways to implement ‘Polish' service to optimize mobile images
- Server improvements to optimize performance for large image load
February 6th, 2018
January 26th, 2018
January 23rd, 2018
January 18th, 2018
- Added Overcoming An Adwords Suspension To PremiumPosts
- Re-implemented View Count on Blog Grid page & Posts
January 11th, 2018
January 8th, 2018
- Added Week 2: Simple $XX,XXX Keyword Tool
- Appended (2014-2017) to ( Week 2: How I Made $3,700 With This Simple Tool
January 6th, 2018
- Added To Travel Plyos, Russia – A Provincial Town For Art & Relaxation
- Changed images to be ‘Full Resolution' in Astana, The Shiny, Fancy Expensive New City of Kazakhstan
- Decreased image compression from ‘Ultra' to ‘Aggressive' (Improving image quality)
- Added ‘Changelog' to the main menu
*A nerd is someone who is very tech-savvy, usually in a particular niche, or someone who has a broad understanding and capability for learning new technological tools quickly.