As promised, I'm continuing to update the PremiumPosts & Forum with the latest advanced training that you need for next year.
In this video, we take a deep-dive into using the Google Ads Editor, with Excel, and creating our own keywords using a list of 2000 cities, as well as my personal Adcopy for Ads.
Update: National Campaign With Excel & Google Ads Editor
Things We Will Do
- Install Google Ads Editor
- Build An Excel Table
- Add Campaign Names, Adgroups using a list of 2000 cities
- Implement Excel formulas for creating 4000 keywords
- Import into the Google Ads Editor
- Setup the Campaign in Google Ads Editor
- Create Ads (plus show you my adcopy) + Extensions
- Add some negative keywords
- Upload to Google Ads
- Add a schedule
- Double Check & Launch
The link to the new video is below:
As always, stay tuned for more content updates coming up.
Quote For Right Now, This Minute:
I don't believe in pitfalls. I believe in taking risks and not doing the same thing twice.
~ Guy Laliberte